Mill Creek, Washington
Nothing draws you more to a person than a beautiful, attractive smile. If crooked teeth are stopping your smile from communicating in the way you would like it to, 360 Dental of Mill Creek is here to help. We're happy to offer Invisalign, a discreet alternative to traditional metal braces. Visit our Mill Creek office to see what the world's most advanced clear aligner system can do for you.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign by Align Technology is an orthodontic treatment that's a virtually invisible alternative to metal braces. It works by placing pressure on your teeth in just the right places, gently shifting them into position over time. Your invisible braces will straighten your teeth and enhance your oral health without all the fuss and inconveniences that come with traditional braces.
Are You a Good Candidate for Invisalign?
If you're someone who likes to present the best version of yourself to the world, Invisalign can help you do that without all the hassle of metal braces! The clear aligner system can treat a range of orthodontic concerns, including gapped, crooked, and overcrowded teeth, along with mild to moderate problems with the bite, including overbites, underbites, open bites, and cross bites. After examining your smile, Dr. Punia will help you determine whether Invisalign is the right treatment option for you.
What Is the Invisalign Procedure?
Dr. Punia will meet with you to evaluate your smile's needs and demonstrate what Invisalign can do for you. He will use a digital scanner to generate impressions of your teeth to create your custom treatment plan, with your teeth's precise movement and your expected length of treatment. You'll even get to see a preview of your new, improved smile.
You'll need to wear your Invisalign clear aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results. About every two weeks, you'll switch to a new set of aligners. As the treatment progresses, you'll be amazed to see your teeth noticeably shift into alignment.
About every six weeks, you'll need to schedule an appointment with Dr. Punia. He will evaluate your aligners to ensure your treatment is progressing the way it should. Otherwise, he may need to make adjustments to your treatment plan. After achieving the smile of your dreams, you'll need to wear retainers to prevent your teeth from moving back out of alignment.
Why Choose Invisalign?
Invisalign offers numerous benefits, including the following:
- Precision: Invisalign's SmartForce features and SmartTrack material will place pressure where needed in the right place at the right time, moving your teeth into their desired position with incredible precision.
- Visibility: Your clear aligners are virtually invisible, allowing you to straighten your teeth and perfect your smile without anyone noticing.
- Comfort: Invisalign's plastic aligners are made from a smooth and comfortable BPA-free material that won't irritate your gums and lips, unlike braces with their metal brackets and wires.
- Convenience: You can remove your aligners, unlike traditional braces that are attached to your teeth, so you can enjoy your favorite foods without restrictions and clean your teeth as you normally would.
- Duration of Treatment: On top of all the other convenient aspects that come with Invisalign, the treatment time can be up to 50 percent less than that of traditional braces.
Invisalign Near Me
If you're considering Invisalign and want to learn more about this innovative orthodontic solution, our team at 360 Dental of Mill Creek is here to help. We look forward to delivering the beautifully straight smile you desire.
We invite you to contact our Mill Creek office at 425-999-8159 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Punia or schedule one online today!